Have questions about business portraits? Give us a shout (310) 433-6028
- First, we consult with you on outfit choices before your session begins. This is a great time for us to get to know you, your goals, how these headshots will help you reach your goals, so we can know how to approach your shoot, and choose which outfits you should wear.
- A typical Headshot Session lasts between 1 hour and 1.5 hours. Most of all, we never double book or overlap clients. It’s your time, all of our attention is on you.
- In addition, our photographers have a vision. Your Headshot Photographer will give you clear direction and help you feel comfortable to get what we’re going for.
- Attention to details during the shoot prevents problems in post. We’re always looking for and fixing stray hairs, rogue collars, etc.
- A private online image gallery is created within 48 hours of your session for you to review and share with your agent and manager.
- Finally, we will send you a downloadable link with your high resolution files from our server. A personal link that can be shared with the lab you choose for printing.
Makeup Artists are artists, and like photographers they must capture who you are, and present you in the best light. Professionally trained, detail oriented and with great work ethic; the Hair and Makeup Artists we team up with are experts at the highest level. Professional Hair and Makeup doesn’t just remove the entity of uncertainty during the shoot, it takes our results to the next level. Therefore, an important piece of what makes a professional headshot look professional is great Hair and Makeup. These Artists keep their attention on you throughout your shoot, touching up and fixing stray hairs during the session. They will often craft your hair into very different styles between looks, even sometimes making straight hair curly, and curly hair straight. This is great for demonstrating your range.
Retouching will make your headshots cleaner, sharper, stronger, and yet still appear natural.
- Removing blemishes
- Even out skin shadows
- Cleaning up overall skin
- Cleaning up hairline
- De-emphasize wrinkles
- Remove bags under eyes and dark circles
- Emphasizing eyes
Deposits are non-refundable. Payment balance is due at completion of Headshot Session. All payments are non-refundable.
Call (310) 433-6028 or send us a message if you have any questions.